19th International Conference on Disaster and Military Medicine – ICDMM 2017
- 18. - 19. September 2017 / Rom, Italien
The ICDMM 2017: 19th International Conference on Disaster and Military Medicine aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Disaster and Military Medicine. It also provides the premier interdisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Disaster and Military Medicine.
- Education and Training
- Military Medicine in International Military Conflicts
- Military field medicine as an exceptional factor of reduction in combat casualties due to the use of medical technologies and equipment in the field
- Introduction of modern methods of medical aid to “potentially non-lethal” patients immediately after the injury
- Stabilizing patients to a transportable condition; stabilizing vital functions
- Pre-hospital hemorrhage control
- Analgesic therapy, pain syndrome control methods
- Prompt patient evacuation
- Military Surgery Today and in the Future
- Problems with training military surgeons
- Future of the military field surgery
- Urgent Aid in Emergencies
Hotel NH Roma Villa Carpegna
Via Pio IV
Sie können folgenden Inhalt einem Kollegen empfehlen:
"19th International Conference on Disaster and Military Medicine – ICDMM 2017"
Bitte tragen Sie auch die Absenderdaten vollständig ein, damit Sie der Empfänger erkennen kann.
Die mit (*) gekennzeichneten Angaben müssen eingetragen werden!